Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween 2008

For the past few years, I have had a Chili party on Halloween. The usual crowd is my mom, my aunt, my cousin, the Emersons, and the Startups. It has been a really nice tradition. We eat chili and then the kids go trick or treating. Growing up my aunt and mom would have a spaghetti dinner and grandma and grandpa would come over to see us, the grandkids, in our costumes. I kept the tradition going but changed the menu! So here is our bunch, the Coles kids, the Emerson kids, the Startup kids, and a couple Startup friends.
Right before our party, almost Dora, spooky Spiderella, Wolverine, Spiderman, and Spider Witch the 3rd, posed for a picture. Presley would not wear her costume but would wear Backpack so she was nice enough to pose half dressed! Kami is Spider Witch the 3rd because Quincey wore this costume and so did Presley! So cute!

Spiderella, you are so scary...Quincey picked this costume out herself. I was kind of excited that she chose something so spooooooky!


Oh Dora, you are so cute. We finally were able to get her to wear her costume so she could go trick or treating but she wouldn't get close to the wig...just like her dad!



Our Spiderella witch and Dora without her sidekick Backpack...




BFF's Forever...Quincey, Timaree, and Trevor





The good bitch, oh oh oh, I mean the good witch. My bad...:) Love you Jo Jo...






Happy Halloween!




































2 comments:

Jen said...

Great costumes. I love Halloween, I just never plan for it early enough and then my kids get lame costumes.

Joanna said...

That's bi-atch, thank you very much. And was that what you were worried about?? I will gladly take that title, but the picture is very scary!!