Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grandma and Quincey's Family Birthday Party

The Birthday Girls! We always have a family birthday party for the birthday people. Quincey and my mom share the month of November so we recently had theirs at my house. We had a yummy dinner and they both enjoyed their new presents! Such a cute picture!
A couple of her new gifts...I love her missing tooth smile!

Quincey is way into Bratz this year. I found these sheets and knew she would be so excited. At Sears, they have a Bratz comforter. I am debating on whether to get it or not. That would mean she would now have a Strawberry Shortcake comforter, a cat one, and a flowery one. I've got problems...


Grandma and her girls. Presley has discovered sticking out her tongue at people can get a reaction and now, at the camera, seems to be even funnier!



My aunt Cathy, my brother Greg, and soon to be wifey and sister in law, Sara.




Quincey and Grandma blowing out their candles on their birthday cake. I didn't realize I didn't have any candles but I did have a 2 and 3 which equal 5 so that is what we did. Grandma didn't mind that her age wasn't displayed on the cake!












No comments: