Monday, October 27, 2008

Las Vegas with My Girls

My pictures are out of order...

Chantal and I after a long day of shopping. We all had such a great time!
We met Mary's sisters and husbands at the Rio Buffet for dinner.

Right before our massages! Thanks for taking the picture Chantal!


Since Barry travels quite a bit to Vegas, he recommended a restaurant called Nove inside the Palms Hotel. It is great Italian food. It is right below the Playboy lounge. When we were done with dinner, the manager asked us if we would like to go up to the lounge...chaw...as Mary would say! I can't post any pictures...they are too scandalous! :)



Chantal, myself, Mary, and Stacy had a great time in Vegas. We ate, shopped, got massages, saw the "O" show, and just had a great time. Chantal, Stacy, and I were college roommates at the same time, and then Mary, Stacy, and myself were roommates after Chantal got married. This is a picture of us inside the lobby of the Venetian where we stayed!




1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Maren,
Long time no see. Love the girls night out. Hope everything is going well. check out our blog anytime.