Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Jeannette tagged me awhile ago so here it goes...

Eight...Eight...Eight

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. Brothers and Sisters
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Gangland
5. The Soup
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. American Idol
8. Paula's Home Cooking

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To...

1. Quincey's 5th Birthday
2. Girls dressed up for Halloween...Quincey as Spiderella and Presley as Dora
3. My house to be clean
4. Friday when Barry gets home...he hasn't even left yet!
5. Joanna getting home from work...I hate Mondays!
6. To get cold here
7. Thanksgiving with Barry's family in Park City
8. My brother's wedding in December to Sara!!

8 Things on my Wish List

1. To get pregnant again...and for it to be successful...
2. Trip to NYC
3. For my mom's wrist to back to new again
4. Another girls trip to Vegas
5. Good health always
6. To win the lottery...if we only played...
7. Fewer cars to be parked in front of the Emerson's
8. Date Night

8 Things That Happened to Me Yesterday

1. Got the flu...thanks Nick and Jeannette!
2. Jeannette, Nick, and family went home; we miss you...it was a lot of fun!
3. Slept
4 Watched TV
5. Slept
6. Watched TV
7. was waited on by Barry
8. My girls came in often to check on me

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Benihana
2. Del Taco
3. Red Robin
4. Mexican Cafe
5. Rosa Maria's
6. Tom's Tacos
7. Chick Fil A
8. In N Out

8 People I Tag

1. Joanna
2. Stephanie
3. Jessica
4. Katrina
5. Kamee
6. Jen
7. Kathy
8. Deanne

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I have been tagged by this one. So I see you have posted the LV trip. Where are the pics of you playing black jack?

stephanie said...

Oh I love it. I feel so much more connected. Face book blogger... we just need myspace!

Jen said...

WHAT!! Greg is getting married in December. I didn't know that. I'm so happy for him, and I bet you and your mom are thrilled!

Jeannette said...

oh no!!! I can't believe you got sick :( So sorry! Did all of you get it?

maren said...

No prob...i got it about a half hour after you guys left and barry felt wierd the next day but nothing came of it really. so, just me. crazy how i got it...i only kissed nick once! haha

Tonya said...

love your lists...It is always fun to learn more about somebody through these tags...

Looks like you had a fun time with your friends in Vegas...such a fun break!

Have a great day!

xoxo

Tonya

Joanna said...

OK - I am FINALLY checking your blog. Wow - you really went crazy posting after a dry spell! Cute, cute - and thanks for the shout outs on your tag. When I get done planting flowers outside , I'll get right on it! Some of my answers my ditto yours, sista.

Jeannette said...

I see your having a blogging dry spell! Dylan has a birthday present for Quincey, and I didn't mail it because both my kids were sick last week. (I seriously didn't even leave the house!) I know today is her birthday, so tell her happy b-day from us, and we will just give her the gift when we get together in Utah.