Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quincey's First Day of School

Here is Quincey on first day of school! She was so excited; not one tear was shed! I didn't cry because she was so excited and not scared.



Good job taking the picture Presley! Quincey is in afternoon kindergarten which starts as 10:30...so nice!
My little girl getting so big!
Walking into her classroom following her now friend, Jaidynn!

See...no crying!

She was excited to take Quincey to school...she kept saying how she was going to start preschool soon!
Looking ready to start her first day of kinder!
Her teacher, Mrs. Esquibel, gave the kids her business card and then the kids had to give it to their parents and kiss us good bye! Quincey quickly gave it to me, gave me a kiss, and was on her way back to the rug. She was so excited! I believe I had to remind her to kiss me!
Awww!!
Quincey and her class. Since this was a couple months ago, her friends at school now are Jaidynn, Brooklyn, Evelyn, Leilani, and Rachel.

1 comment:

Jess and Matt said...

Awwwww so cute! I am so glad it went so well for her (and you)! We miss you guys! Taylor still talks about Quincey constantly. She shed a few tears on her first day of Kindergarten (which I still have not posted) because she missed having Quincey by her side in a school setting :(