Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Day at California Adventure

The week after our rainy day adventure at Disneyland, we met Barry's good friend Aaron and his family at CA Adventure. It was such a nice day. Cute pic guys...keep your eyes on the rink! This is Aaron...very much Aaron...and his cute daughter Aeva. Our families always have a good time together.
Presley was so excited she was finally tall enough to ride the bumper cars...well her pony tail was tall enough!




Having fun on King Triton's Merry Go Round. This was our first time on it.



Getting ready to go really high on the box ride! She loves this ride! Wheeeee!!











5 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute!! I wish I lived closer to attractions like that.

Jeannette said...

I wish we lived closer to attractions like that too. There is NOTHING like that here in Memphis!

Jaime said...

How fun! We went the day after this and missed the rain, but we got rained on a the SD zoo, which is probably worse...stinky wet animals!

Your house is so cute, Maren! You should post a room by room post of it - I'd love to see!

April said...

ok... now I feel like I am stalking you! don't freak out!!
Your girls are really cute and I love their names!

Jeannette said...

i can't help but laughing.. One of my friends left a comment for you on my blog lol.