Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Family

Here we are at our annual Christmas Eve dinner at Northwoods Inn. Growing up my immediate family would go to Bob's Big Boy every Christmas Eve. I always looked forward to that and then we would go see Christmas lights. As the years went on, Grandma joined us and she wasn't too fond of Bob's (plus it was going downhill) so we decided to go to Northwoods because it was close to her home. Grandma passed away but we are still going to Northwoods. But, thumbs down to my crab legs at Northwoods this year...not too good! Oh well, it was a great evening with family...and our newest member Sara!
Grandma and her girls!

Our family in front of mom's Christmas tree.


The girls! My aunt Cathy, Quincey, my new sister in law Sara, my mom, Presley, me, my cousin Erin, and my cousin Taylor.



A girl and her mommy!




Quincey loves her Auntie Erin. Erin is great with my girls. She lives in San Francisco so she doesn't get to hang out with us a whole lot. It was nice seeing her at Christmas.












2 comments:

Joanna said...

OK...bad friend, I am finally commenting on your CUTE Christmas pics. We may have to upgrade soon, with all of the Mexican restaurants around us going out of business...

Joanna said...

I re-read that, and the emphasis in my mind did not translate...I meant, I'm the bad friend, not you!