Friday, August 29, 2008

Soccer Time!




I am now an official SOCCER MOM! I mean, how cute does she look!! She was way excited to get all geared up with her shin guards, cleats, and ball! She is on a team with only 5 girls which is really nice. They are called the Madrid Purple Angels. Quincey is pretty coordinated and can really kick the ball so hopefully she will really like it. She can't believe I used to play! I remember my first game I ever played...I just stood there and held hands with another little girl while the boys were whizzing by me. Showoffs...

6 comments:

kam said...

This is seriously the best blog I have ever seen in my life! The color pops, the writing is descriptive and captivating, the pictures are in focus. I mean, I can't get over how geniusly crafted this blog is. EVERYONE, should view it and learn! ;)
Mar- you know I love ya and am so stinkin' happy I can spy on you now!! Congrats on joining the bandwagon...I'm afraid you have opened Pandora's box however...the blogger world sucks you in...welcome to the nightlife! ;)
xoxo Kam

Jeannette said...

Dylan has just started soccer too. He played last spring in Omaha and has been excited to start up again. Quincey and Dylan can square off when we come in October!

DeAnne said...

I'm so happy to have you here in blog world Mrs. President! I can't wait to hear all about your life. I can already tell that you will not fail to amuse me!

davencathys said...

These are so cute.. and so fun. I love seeing your little family, even though you didn't stop by while you were in Salt Lake so we could really see them.. Next time ok.. Thanks for introducing me to the world of Blogging... scary.
cathy

Jeannette said...

funny you say Dylan looks like my brother. My mom and Nick say my kids have the same shaped head as david. Whatever that means!

Joanna said...

No, ick, I don't love blogging yet, thank you very much for your gentle persuasion to start one. ;) Next you'll have me planting flowers!

Cute pink soccer player...hey, how come everyone has socks that match their uniforms? Ha.